Mortgage/moving house

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone can share some insight on whether or not my mortgage application will be approved. (long indepth story, basically financially we are at crisis point and have to move :( )

Because of the current financial situation I’m afraid I can’t afford to have a reading, so I’m not expecting anything indepth, just a little hope. I’m exhausted from worry now

Thank you

Ali

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. how are you? my name is Lauren & I am a psychic adviser & medium. I am pleased to say, I do see things going thru. But, when I go into your energy I do see a lot of other things you should know about. (Don’t worry, mostly good (: ) If you tell me you came from my post, I will give you 5% off all specialty readings. God Bless!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i would like to tell you what im seeing hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Thank you Madame L, I really hope it does go through and soon. They have is jumping through hoops at the minute :(

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

Ali, I feel the need to let you know that I see your app going through but not with the terms you were expecting. Don’t be tempted to do something that may hurt you in the longrun. I am in chat if you want to talk more.

over 12 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Thank you Miss B, they are already putting restrictive conditions on us (limiting the amount and needing to put all the equity from the house we are selling in to the new mortgage) are these the conditions you are picking up on? Xx

over 12 years ago

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Anyone? Anything would be greatly appreciated, I’m exhausted from worrying

Thank you Xx

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Ali, I do feel that I can help you and give you some insight you chat contact me at any time today I will be online.