Coming True

over 12 years ago
k107r didn't upload a photo

Kathy (k107r)

5 posts

I wish i could have a reading that will come true im sick of having high hopes and then it dont happen why is that? It makes me wonder if i will ever have love

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Kathy, Don’t give up! I can do a cartomancy reading that focuses on the future for you, I am available now.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello. My name is Lauren & I am a psychic & adviser. I do not play games nor do I tell lies or hopes. I can give you 5% off all specialty readings if you call now.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

check out my reviews. all my readings are ACCURATE!

over 12 years ago
k107r didn't upload a photo

Kathy (k107r)

5 posts

I dont know what to do have my hopes up and nothing does anyone out there had a reading and it came true?

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kathy, I have given thousands of readings and most all of them came true. I would be glad to have a chat session with you and get to the bottom of this. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
ph1966 didn't upload a photo

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

Yes i know how you feel, it has happened to me often enough in the past, especially last year, but when I wrote about it, they took my reply off the discussion board. You can come to your own conclusion about why that happened. They keep telling me about some manifestation theory and directing me to some Secret.

This time i am getting a lot more uniformity in the predictions coming up for March/April so i will allow it to come true and not panic. I am in an environment where i have the opportunity to meet people so I am more positive about it coming true this time. I have to open my mind to it.

Don’t give up, just find one psychic you are comfortable with and see their predictions come true on a regular basis so you can feel more comfortable with it. Try them with small things and keep yourself as busy as possible so you won’t put too many hopes on one thing coming true. A watched kettle never boils.

I know it’s heartbreaking when it happens, i know that feeling very well but i have too much study on my plate at the moment to worry about predictions falling flat this time. The main thing is that you get on with life and just let things unfold or it will feel like forever. Good luck, i really hope you find some answers and don’t experience any more letdowns.

over 12 years ago
idesofavalon's photo

Raven Avalon (idesofavalon)

3 posts

All too often, we are focused on the when and not what we are doing or not doing to help to bring it into our lives. We are a part of the reading and our energies play a role in getting what we want and need

To a certain venue, universe will only give us one dish to digest at a time and we have to admit that there may actually be other things that need to take precedence before others. It is annoying and frustrating, but look closely at what is going on in your life and find the gaps. All too often, we are given love relationships when we are least looking for them

over 12 years ago
lovepsychiczara didn't upload a photo

PsychicZara (lovepsychiczara)

14 posts

I Know the answers for you.,. i speak the truth no sugar coating check my reviews & profile & you will see.. i would be happy to tell you whats going on.