Relationship

over 12 years ago

My name is Brandon, my friend’s name is Tiffany. We share March 5th birthdays, hers in 1988, mine in 1975. I’d like some kind of peace of mind about what to expect, concerning our relationship, in the next month or two.

Thank you so much.

over 12 years ago
psychic_star702's photo

psychic_star702

5 posts

Hi brandon,

Im online now to give you clarity. I can see that there is a very strong connection between you two. I would like to help you with this. Give me a call.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Brandon: as my rates will show you I am very strong psychicly when it comes to matters of love. I would like to help you with this situation with Tifany. Contact me in cat.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Brandon, I am feeling there is going to be a lot going on,and in a positive way. I am online and available now if you would like to meet in chat and talk about it. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Brandon: I would love to do a cartomancy reading to help you see the possibilities with Tiffany.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello Brandon. How are you today? My name is Lauren.

I am a psychic & I have your answers & connection. Please contact me in live chat for more information.

You may ask 3 questions to start & I have the answers. I do feel a connection between you & Tiffany. Call (: