help

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’m in legal trouble. :( will it ruin my life? will I be able to get a job as a paraprofessional in a school? I’m already going to be kicked out of college cause of what happened. fortunately I already have a four year degree and was planning on quitting grad school anyways.. if things aren’t going to be good for me I’d rather be gone. :(

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
missjosephine's photo

Josephine Claire (missjosephine)

25 posts

Please don’t mean “I’d rather be gone” in the worst of ways!! Please stay here with all of us! Are you positive that you are going to be kicked out of school or just afraid that you are? I believe that a cartomancy reading (past present future) can give you some needed guidance on this. Please call me, I care about you. Ms. Josephine