money

over 12 years ago

is it going to get better

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi Jennifer, I’m Lauren. I would suggest you get a $10 tarot reading from me. I have the answer your looking for. Please contact me for more information & God Bless (:

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Lauren, Money is tight for everyone now thanks to the bad economy,but things are getting better.They are going to get better for you too,as long as you keep applying yourself and making your very best effort. I can do a reading and see when you will start to notice the changes. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi ann jennifer i am here to give you advice on your question feel free to contact me thanks have a good day

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have looked into this for you and i have many things i would like to tell you,please contact me live,hope to hear from you soon