love

over 12 years ago

who is gonna fall in love with me?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
prezense's photo

Prezense (prezense)

2 posts

Hello, Cody!

In order for someone to fall in love with you, you must first learn to love your Self. I am an Inner Guide. I can help you find the love within your Self, so that you can manifest Love in your life. I’m here to help. May Love & Light surround you. ~ Prezense ~

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Cody,

I would be more than thrilled to offer you Honest Enlightenment on your Love Life and what you can expect for your future.

<= Click My Name & Connect With My In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello How are you this evening? I would like to give you true advice on love and I can see that this may not be the only thing that you are worry about.

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello, how are you? My name is Lauren & I am a psychic reader, & adviser. I feel that you cannot find love because you are not over someone else. I can tell you when I see love for you, because I see a relationship coming towards you. Call me for more information, God bless