Will I become an architect?

over 12 years ago

Will I graduate college and become a successful architect?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
prezense's photo

Prezense (prezense)

2 posts

Hello, Troy!

The answer to your question depends on many factors, most importantly it depends on you, and how you create your reality. I can guide you to make sure that you are creating exactly what you desire, if graduating college and becoming a successful architect is what you desire to be, then I can show you how to make sure this does happen. It is really all up to you and how you think. Contact me for more information, I would love to help. ~Prezense

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Troy,

Come and allow me to Enlighten You on what your Future Holds.

<= Click My Name & Connect With me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi Troy, My name is Lauren & I would love to help you. I have a $10 tarot reading that goes into all matters, (including college & work). God Bless & Please see me in live chat.

over 12 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Contact me in chat I am here to help and I have any answers you are looking for. I know times can be hard and understand that you need to know whats going on. Contact me and I will be straight out with answers and completely honest.