how does he feel?

over 12 years ago

hi can anyone give me guidance as to how 13thmay76 feels about me im confused any help would b much apprecieated love and light

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Michelle, I would be happy to look into this matter for you,and give you some honest answers. Just click on my name under the picture,and we can do a chat reading and get to the bottom of things! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi. I have meditated on your question & I do have the answers. Please contact me in live chat! All you have to do is click my name under the picture & then click start chat!

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Chelle,

I offer Honest Enlightenment on how May 13, 1976 feels about you and what to expect from this relationship.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Contact me in chat I am here to help and I have any answers you are looking for. I know times can be hard and understand that you need to know whats going on. Contact me and I will be straight out with answers and completely honest.