Twin Soul?

over 12 years ago

I have been in an on and off relationship with the same man for 3 1/2 years. I was drawn to him the first time I saw him in a way I have never been to anyone. I feel in he is not my soul mate but my twin soul. Am I right

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

I specialize in identification of karmic soul mate and twin soul relationships. Feel free to connect with me online or schedule an appointment for insight into this connection.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Marjorie, I would be glad to do a reading on this for you and see what is shown,honestly and truthfully. Come to m e for a chat session today! Blessings! Bluedragon