Future of Finances

over 12 years ago

I will like to know if my finances will get better and if there is money on my way soon.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

I can give you your financial outlook for 2012 via chat—feel free to connect with me…

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Mystic,

I can help you with Honest Enlightenment on this.

<= Click my Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

With your natal birth chart (Date of birth required) I can give you the timing of financial success and where it stands. Chat with me or email me for a reading. Take care!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good afternoon Mystic! Financial difficulty is always a concern. Especially now. You are not alone (even though sometimes you think you are) and there are ways to alleviate the stress. Much of our financial burdens can be self inflicted and can be addressed as well. I do feel there is more here to discuss and I would be happy to read for you. If I am not online, please leave me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours!