Wondering...

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Its been 3 months and i still havent heard from my guy friend. Ive given up and lost hope of ever hearing from him again. But i’m wondering.. did he care about me at all, or was he just trying to get sex from me?

He turned 50 not long ago and acts as if he’s going through a midlife crisis. I feel that maybe he was just using me as an ego boost, as i complimented him alot and am much younger than him. Is that all i was to him.. an ego boost and possible sexual outlet?

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry, I would be glad to do a reading for you on this matter and honestly tell you what I sense on it. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Sherry, you are correct in one of your assumptions…connect with me online for guidance.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Sherry, you are correct in one of your assumptions…connect with me online for guidance.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi, I give readings with your date of birth. I feel that this guy wanted more than just a physical relationship with you. For honest readings, I like to look at the charts. Do you have his date of birth also. Click my profile. Contact me for a chat if needed. Take care!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good afternoon Sherry! I believe you already know the answers to your questions. As hard as it may be to accept, it is time to move forward and leave this behind you. If you still feel the need for a reading, I would be happy to do that for you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

Hello Sherry, its showing the resin why they have never gotten back to you yet is cause its picking there was another female that he is involved with, its showing the family had something to do with this.

contact me live so we can talk more about this in a private matter.

goodbye and god bless dear.