Are we soulmates?

over 12 years ago
donee didn't upload a photo

donee

9 posts

we met in less than perfect circumstances…we could not pursue a relationship with each other, yet we can’t let go of the connection we have to one another…there are many 11’s in our names, birthdays, phone numbers, dates, etc.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Your connection to this gentleman is HIGHLY spiritual in nature. Connect with me online for a detailed reading.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Donee, I would be glad to look into this for you and tell you what lies ahead for you. Come to Bluedragon for truth and honest answers! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

With your dates of birth, I can give an honest and accurate reading. I can tell if Karma has a part in your relationship. Please click on my profile and see that I can help you. Take care!

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

see dear what going on right now is that yes yous might have a little feelings for each other there is a spark, but another resin why there’s more fire in this connection because what we cant have makes us want it more and there is more passion there cause its right in front of you face arms reach but u still cant have it, but let me tell you something when its men’t to be its never gonna be easy there will have to be a fight, a hard time to get whats really yours.

if you would like to know more on what i am picking up

contact me live and well talk in private

goodbye god bless.