Querie on soulmates, and children..

over 12 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

Hello Advisors,

I was wondering if any of you would possibly comment further on a subject I am interested in. It involves a child between two soulmates. I was particularly interested by this sentence:

((((Sometimes the karma in family is between mother and child, so the child remains exclusively with the mother. Sometimes the karma is with the father and the mother leaves or deceases. Sometimes it is with both parents or with a sibling who has entered the game before or after you.))))

I know that sometimes psychis and mediums have their own views on such matters, life paths, soulmates, reincarnation and so on, and it’s hard to take in someone else’s opinion, although each and every view can be comforting, intriguing, and thought provoking.

If you notice, in the statement above it states that the soulmate child remains with the mother (in most cases), so.. 1. Where does that leave the dad? And 2. What’s the worst case scenario if the two soulmtaes walk different paths, not enabling the child to be born? Is that damaging? Is it impossible to avoid the child from being brought into this world?

I’d really like to hear your views on this, so please, all answers are greatly appreciated.

over 12 years ago
amavictor didn't upload a photo

Ama Victor (amavictor)

5 posts

If something is meant to be, it will be. If the new soul needs to be born the first time the soulmates materialize, the attraction between the souls cannot be stopped. If it is not time, then all of the physical forces in the world cannot make it happen.

Let me know if you want to talk more. :)

~Ama Victor http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/152451-amavictor

over 12 years ago
dorothybaez didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Kernaghan-Baez (dorothybaez)

3 posts

I am more inclined to use the term “soul group” instead of “soul mate.” Have you ever met a person (or animal) that you just immediately felt close to? If so, it’s likely that the two of you are continuing a past connection.

Sometimes this may be a fleeting contact that you just never forget. And sometimes a close family member may not even be a part of your soul group…a parent or sibling, for example. In my own case, while I have been with my mother in different permutations over a good many lifetimes, my father was a “one life and full of strife” relationship. His connection to me in this lifetime helped me to remember a very important commitment to help the falsely accused this go around. And I am so grateful that I will never have to suffer through knowing him again.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Very interesting to say the least. Although we realize in life that soul connections do take place…it is the individual who places themselves where they are in life through their Karma. unknowingly. That is why it is important for individuals to know and understand the make up of their birth charts and planet placements in order to understand themselves better… To answer that would require individual readings on each person involved with a DOB. that way Karma is displayed as well as answers for that individual, alone since no spirit of a person can be identical to another. Take care!

over 12 years ago
dorothybaez didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Kernaghan-Baez (dorothybaez)

3 posts

Adoniali, I wonder how truly unknowing some people’s choices really are… A soul can sometimes come into a new life with at least some of the basics still in tact.

I’d love for the OP to tell us what made her ask this question….

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

★Bye 1 Get 1 Free★ $10 Love Readings, Tarot Cards, Past Life, Psychic, Advice & Guidance, Ask All Qutions,& More. Take Your Pick. I Am Here To Help You In All Ways. Excellent Reviews Grate Deals & OffersOr $1.00 a min