Did any girls have crush on me or interested in me?

over 12 years ago

Hi my name is Ja’Car and my dob is 02.08.1988. I want to know if any girls have crush on me or interested in me? because most of them seem not interested in me or give me a hint, it mean i’m unattractive?

over 12 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello i can help you in your matter. pls connect live now.. my deal for today is $8.00 for a 40min reading ..thank you

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

I looked at your chart and what I saw was very pleasing. You give off a lot of attraction to but it seems the ones you are trying to attract are afraid of involvement with you. Not because of a physical relationship but mental. You give an aura of detachment. In reality, the right one is a far cry from those you are use to. Be patient, and keep improving your mind. Your chart shows you have a good one. If you would care for a full reading, please feel free to contact me. Read my profile and take care!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Ja’Car, I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown. Just because something isnt going on now,doesnt mean there wont be soon. Also you need to get past this feeling down about yourself…there is nothing wrong with you or your looks. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

★Bye 1 Get 1 Free★ $10 Love Readings, Tarot Cards, Past Life, Psychic, Advice & Guidance, Ask All Qutions,& More. Take Your Pick. I Am Here To Help You In All Ways. Excellent Reviews Grate Deals & OffersOr $1.00 a min

over 12 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

i looked in to this for you and is see someone name is rae is interested in you