Nursing Career

over 12 years ago
cindystar didn't upload a photo

cindy penney (cindystar)

1 post

Will I continue my nursing career in the future… How can I increase my income with the skills I have

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Cindy, I can offer you a career forecast for $10 on today. Feel free to connect with me online…

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hii i can offer you some insight on this I too was once regestered nurse and can tell you what i did to better my income as wella stell you psychicly what i am feeling. contact me in chat.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cindy, I would be glad to do a session with you and see what lies ahead. Being a nurse is a great career..and from the feel of things you are good at it. Look forward to talking to you soon on this matter. Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
dorothybaez didn't upload a photo

Dorothy Kernaghan-Baez (dorothybaez)

3 posts

To my way of thinking, nursing is more of a calling than a career choice. That being said (or written), there are tons of ways to use your learned skills and natural aptitudes to give yourself more prosperity.

I’d love to talk with you about your options. Would you be interested in also doing some money work?

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have looked into this for you and i would like to tell you what im seeing please contact me live as im on right now to help you.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Cindy. When you have doubts about your career path, sometimes you need to seek out change. There are many ways to use the skills you have to advance into another field. I would be happy to give you an in depth reading. If I am not online, leave me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Cindy,

Come and be amazed by my accuracy. I offer you Honest Enlightenment on what kind of career is best for you.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

★Bye 1 Get 1 Free★ $10 Love Readings, Tarot Cards, Past Life, Psychic, Advice & Guidance, Ask All Qutions,& More. Take Your Pick. I Am Here To Help You In All Ways. Excellent Reviews Grate Deals & OffersOr $1.00 a min