Should I be with him instead?

over 12 years ago

In a tough situation and I’m having doubts. I care for James, but isn’t sure if he’s the person that I need to be with. There’s a man named Franco, we get along well and we have some much in common; yet, he has problems in his marriage. Should I play it safe and be with Franco or stick with James and work things out? James doesn’t know and I don’t know what to do. Franco cares for me and I deserve that if you know what I mean and where I’m coming from.

over 12 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hello,

I would love to help you with your dilemma and assist you with seeing things from all angles so you can make the best decision…

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Thanks, Phoenix for the reading! It was great!

over 12 years ago

You are the master of your universe. What you need is help in learning to take control of your universe and get what you want out of life. Once you do that you will then as, if you want to keep your boyfriend or not. Right now, you are confused. You need me to help you listen to your spirit guide and take control of your life. Contact me!

over 12 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello,i have looked into deeply on what these men think and feel for you i can tell you which one you will end up having a great relationship with and what will happen with the other call me now i’m online