Terrible stench!

over 12 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

I was just wondering if anyone here could connect quickly with a genuine insight.

In the kitchen, there’s been an awful rotten smell. Thought it was the fridge freezer – breaking down, to do with the gas, but after being thrown out, smell remained.

Gas men ruled out any gas leak.

When I stood in the corner where the stench was coming from, I instantly felt ill, and had a terrible headache.

Because I’m a spiritual person, i need to ask whether it’s regarding poltergeist activity? The awful smell, the headaches which are apparantly possible when spiritual activity is around.. Any advice would be grateful.

Thankyou.

over 12 years ago
madelinespiritualguide didn't upload a photo

Ms Madeline (madelinespiritualguide)

12 posts

Hello, Please contact me and I can surely provide you powerful insight on this problem… Thank you

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to look into this for you and let you know what I sense regarding the stench…have you had the house checked for mold? That will cause a stink. AND is a health risk. Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

i alreday kow what is is if u like see me in live chat

over 12 years ago
psychickateyrose didn't upload a photo

Katey Rose (psychickateyrose)

10 posts

Hi, Would Love To Give You Some Insight On This Current Situation Your Dealing With. I Am Seeing Alot Of Energy Surrounding You As Of Right Now Positive As Well As Negative, I Am Here To Help, Hope To Hear From You Soon, As I Am Giving A Special For All Readings Only $15.00