I need an honest straight forward answer PLEASE

over 12 years ago
ushama didn't upload a photo

ushama (ushama)

4 posts

I have spent so much money on readings, but get different answers….Here is my DOB 19.07.70…..

Person that I love 27.08.72 (registered incorrectly 27.08.73) SHould I let go or will he come back?

Person from my past 21.10.67….showing interest….I am struggling with my feelings

What should I do? HELP PLEASE….JUST AN HONEST ANSWER PLEASE can someone help me

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Ushama, I would be glad to help you in this matter. Come to me in chat and we will see what is shown. I am an honest and straightforward reader,and will tell you what I honestly see. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Ushama, I know I have read for your recently and have provided accurate guidance. Is there something further you need clarification on? The more specific the questions, the further we can drill in…

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
phoenix11's photo

Phoenix (phoenix11)

24 posts

Hi Ushama, I am Phoenix. Please allow me to help you. There is a reason why you are confused right now. First, there are some advisors whose gifts only allow them to read your emotions. So, if you are not clear on what you want you will get readings that appear to be contradictory. Second, there is no such thing as one outcome. We are creatures of free choice and there can be multiple outcomes for any given situation. As readers, we can typically only give you the most likely outcome and depending on the gifts of the reader, it is again usually tied to your emotional feelings at the time of the reading. This is why I tend to work with my clients on creating a clear intention. Once you have a clear intention, you will have an easier time creating your desired results. Remember: you are the creator. Things don’t just happen to you, you can make them happen. Feel free to contact me so we can chat more about your situation. I wish you peace and blessings…

over 12 years ago
ronda's photo

rhonda wilson (ronda)

10 posts

you are right,you need to know whether to hold on or let go completely.This back and forth gets you no-where but alot of wasted time.If you feel you need an answer and want a completely honest answer then I suggest you contact me and we will go from there.Look forward to hearing from you,God bless

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i would love to look into this for you. I am feeling alot of energy toward this on both sides come talk to me in chat and we will figure this out.

over 12 years ago
psychickateyrose didn't upload a photo

Katey Rose (psychickateyrose)

10 posts

Hi, I Can Feel All Your Confusion, I Am Here To Help, As I Am Seeing That Your Soul-Mate Is Actually Around You, I Would Love To Give You A Reading, You Can Contact Me Anytime As I Am Here To Listen To All Of Your Problems, And Help You Move On From These Difficulties

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Ushama! So much confusion and doubt. It is hard to move forward when we don’t know what path to take. I feel you need to step back from both of these men to get some clarity in your life. I would be happy to read for you and offer my insight. If I am not online, leave me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi, You have two individuals you are involved in. This requires a thorough reading of all your charts. Compatibility can be seen by comparing the planets positions with the two you have given. I would love to give you a reading, answer questions for you and set you in the right direction. This is not an easy task and will take a little time if you want it to be honest and accurate. Please, read my profile. Know that this is my field of expertise and know that I CAN HELP YOU!! My readings are right on point. Take care!

over 12 years ago
mystical_mia's photo

~ Mystical Mia ~ (mystical_mia)

33 posts

★Bye 1 Get 1 Free★ $10 Love Readings, Tarot Cards, Past Life, Psychic, Advice & Guidance, Ask All Qutions,& More. Take Your Pick. I Am Here To Help You In All Ways. Excellent Reviews Grate Deals & OffersOr $1.00 a min

over 12 years ago
lovepsychiczara didn't upload a photo

PsychicZara (lovepsychiczara)

14 posts

OFFERING UNLIMITED QUESTIONS FOR ONLY $10 TELLING YOU ALL PAST PRESENT & FUTURE.. GUIDING YOU THREW LIFE’S OBSTETRICAL & DIFFICULTIES. WHY WAIT ANYLONGER? ACCURETT & HONEST READER HERE! Call Me Now! Also Offering 50 cents a min.

over 12 years ago

I am not getting that it is time for you to make a committed decision at this time. I am picking up that now is the time for you to learn more about yourself and what you want out of life. As you are doing that you will know what to do without consulting a psychic. Because you are not yet who you are going to be, it is premature for you to be exclusive with anyone.