Hi, Can anyone give me a honest reading

over 12 years ago

Do you see twins or triplets for me?

over 12 years ago

Not trying to get a free reading; I’m willing to pay for a honest answer. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

I would love to chat with you and get more information.. Right now, I am not getting a feel for a child. Is there something else going on? Take care

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi there, there are many sources of children to be considered (i.e. natural born, adoption, foster, extended family) so you’d want to make sure the guidance you receive is as exact as possible. If you are still looking for answers, feel free to connect with me. Take care…

over 12 years ago
skylerrose's photo

Chely WhiteWolfe (skylerrose)

11 posts

Hi there, lately I have been picking up on children, those already there and those waiting to come here. If you want an honest reading from someone who doesn’t beat around the bush, come chat with me, or leave me a message. Take care and have a great day.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

We can chat, give me your date of birth and I will give you the truth! Take care!

over 12 years ago
ronda's photo

rhonda wilson (ronda)

10 posts

hello,I read your post and you stated that you need an honest reading.I have been reading for people like yourself for 28yrs.and honest answers is all that I give or else I couldn’t help you.What you can do dear is send any questions you may have and I will respond immediately.Igf then you have any other questions,please feel free to ask them.God bless dear.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE! i i give full life crystal readings

over 12 years ago
ladytoastchee's photo

Elizabeth Kass (ladytoastchee)

1 post

I started my training at 17 years old. I have given lots of readings to people. I am very straight foward. I never hold back. if it’s an honest answer you need. you can call on me anytime.

love and light LadyToastChee