Email readings

over 12 years ago
ali1802 didn't upload a photo

Ali (ali1802)

37 posts

Does anyone do email readings? I’m happy to pay, but I’m in the uk and don’t have access to Skype (I use my mobile/cell phone to access the Internet)

Many thanks

Ali Xxx

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Ali, I do email readings…and they can run up to 20-30 printed pages and can really help you with your situations.I use numerology,auras,tarot,my psychic impressions and more when I do them,so there is really a lot of information in them. And I am runnng a special on them right NOW! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I know how to do email readings hun :)

Here is a little bit about me as well

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Hi Ali, I can do email readings or chat readings. I also have a great special going on now.

Psychic_J

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ali,

As long as you can connect in Live Chat to pay for the E-Mail reading I am at your service! There is not another way to pay for services, unless you connect in Live Chat.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Yes, I do email readings….contact me, send me an email and we can negotiate from there. Remember, Birthday readings in 2012 are free!