question.

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

there is a place I’d like to live.. it’s closer to school and work. I may be able to live there part time. but I’d like to live there full time. the lady has to talk to her husband about me living with her and she isn’t sure if I can live with her full time.. will I be able to live at her house full time or just part time?

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
butterflies's photo

September (butterflies)

20 posts

For you to get a really helpful reading, it’s best to approach this asking questions that are not so much about what you can see (it’s closer to work and school, etc.) but what you can’t see, that give guidance in your making the best decisions.

It may be that while it looks ideal for you now, it ends up not being a good place for you to live and be happy.

I would recommend asking things like “Is this move good for me, where I will be happy?” “What do I need to do/know in order to make this move happen for me?” “Are there any underlying issues in that home that I may need to consider before moving in?” Even negotiating fair terms, what to set up before moving in to ensure you’re protected, etc., are things you could get valuable guidance on that you may not now be aware of.

Good luck and I wish you joy in your new home wherever it may be:)