Is it possible to change a situation without spellwork?

over 12 years ago

I’ve been reading profiles about how readers can help change a situation to one that is desired. Has anyone experienced this, and can you recommend someone?

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Pixie! I have been spellcasting for close to 35 years,and while spellwork isnt the answer for everything,it can assist in some areas of a persons life. Be aware,NO spellwork is instant,like some proclaim. As it takes time for a situation to mature,so does it take spells a while to effect that same situation. Lets chat and see what really needs to be done…perhaps a spell isnt the way to go for you. I am online now and ready to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicmarissasreadings's photo

PsychicMarissasReadings (psychicmarissasreadings)

3 posts

Alot of psychics can remove negative energy or blockages that are preventing some people from progressing. It really depends on the specific situation but if you cntact me I can help. :)

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Change can be hard. Our decisions of the past and present all affect the current. Spellwork is not the answer to change, while it can help, it is not what I would recommend. Change must start from within you and finding out why you keep making the same choices, choosing the same type of people to surround yourself with is a good place to start.

Past lives influence our present day situations as well. I would like the opportunity to help you find those past influences with an indepth reading.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Pixie In The Air,

Yes it is possible! I can give you Honest Enlightenment on your situation and help guide you to feasible solutions without Spell Work.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat to get stated

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy offer enlightenment and guidance to you!

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please send me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hello there, I dont work with spells, but have had a lot of success helping people lose weight, get their dream jobs, work out hard relationships and more. Spirituality is not always the unknown or unseen and rarely involves some magical cure. Its about maybe finding someone whose words resinate deep enough and their wisdom and knowledge of your life path can help you make the right choices and decissions. And hopefully help heal any wounds that hold you back from realizing your dreams. A good guide relies on you to help you change your path as much as you rely on them!

If your still looking for a guide, id love to be yours!

Big Smiles Myztic

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago

I can assist you in determining what changes to make and then work on a plan with you to make those changes. Making a change in your life without understanding the dynamics of change usually will lead to failed attempts. Chat with me and let me guide you through the process.

love and peace, psychic_J

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

I would be glad to do a reading on this matter for you,and tell you what i see and yes you can…....love&light lily