Questions

over 12 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

So my question is Wen it comes to negative energy and cleansing aura etc.. Are these consider as scam.. Are these psychic trying to take our hard earn $$$ or is there really such things like this.... Confused… I did and aura cleaning but Wen seek different psychic I still hear them say negative energy.. :/.. Wonder is that a scam?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from brussels. please come online and chat with me, and i will help you find peace and a bright solution :) love and sunshine, art

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Lil’ Princess,

Please allow me to help guide you on Negative Energy removal and Aura Cleansing. I offer you only Honest Enlightenment. It is not a scam, but does take work on your behalf to not only cleanse, but take steps to prevent the negative energies from returning.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning LilPrincess. No these are not scams, but legitimate concerns by many psychics. There are times in everyone’s life when negativity takes hold, it can be hard to shake off.

I have cleansed homes, businesses and clients of negative energy. I would be happy to help and offer guidance on how you can do this.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Again, cleansing and healing are 2 completely different things. I can explain this to you if you like. I am offering a very affordable 10 dollar deal. Please see my profile and feedback about my healing offer for the new year.

Healer Julia Angel, RN

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Sounds like someone just didnt do it right to me if there is still negative energies there. Let me know if you need someone to do it right for you! I have helped 1000s and can help you too! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy offer enlightenment and guidance to you!

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please send me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
dee_kat2011's photo

Deanna_Kat (dee_kat2011)

6 posts

Dee_Kat

I am a gifted psychic reader I am very detailed with my readings I tell all without asking a questions IF YOU ARE TRUELY LOOKING FOR HELP THE SEARCH STOPS HERE. Are you looking for Love Happiness or Peace? I can help you find your way Are you unhappy,Worryed or confused Call me its FREE I will give you a Free reading and you will see for yourself that I am as real as is gets. I can restore your body mind and spirit. readings on love career and health

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/145591-dee_kat2011 <—Go To The Link For My Chat

Email. – [email protected] – Contact Me Here

Call – 347-338-8397

over 12 years ago
dee_kat2011's photo

Deanna_Kat (dee_kat2011)

6 posts

Dee_Kat

I am a gifted psychic reader I am very detailed with my readings I tell all without asking a questions IF YOU ARE TRUELY LOOKING FOR HELP THE SEARCH STOPS HERE. Are you looking for Love Happiness or Peace? I can help you find your way Are you unhappy,Worryed or confused Call me its FREE I will give you a Free reading and you will see for yourself that I am as real as is gets. I can restore your body mind and spirit. readings on love career and health

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/145591-dee_kat2011 <—Go To The Link For My Chat

Email. – [email protected] – Contact Me Here

Call – 347-338-8397

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago

If you cleanse negative energy but do not address the cause of the negative energy, you will ultimately get your negative energy back. Not only do you need to have the energy cleared, you also have to eliminate the cause of the negative energy,

Contact me to learn more.

love and light, Psychic_J

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Marvelous Psychic Clairvoyant Chris Has Your Answer’s. The Stars Above Shine Upon Us Every Knight!

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Let Me Spread The Joy Of Knowing The Truth. I’m Amazingly Gifted With Cliental Connections Highly Accurate!

over 12 years ago
spiritualpsychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Psychic Advisor (spiritualpsychicadvisor)

4 posts

There can be some,but it seams like you need a higher power to clear you,and not just a little prayer,and you have to be careful of where you are going also no black or white magic,If you want real help contact me,i have helped thousands from around the world and in my office i have been helping people 20 years before bitwine, And remember seeing is believing.

Psychic spiritual advisor.