LOVE

over 12 years ago
passionfame didn't upload a photo

passionfame

9 posts

I want to no if there is real love out there for me? I’m tired of being hurt. I’m starting to feel like it doesn’t exsist…

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

It is out there,you just have to position yourself to be ready for it when it comes around. I canhelp guide you on that path. Please come and have a session with me and lets get you started on that proper path now. Blessings always!

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I would love to help you look into what is going on here and what is to come for you. please contact me in live chat.

over 12 years ago

Love is out there. There are things that you have to do for yourself to be ready to be loved. I can help you with your personal relationship with yourself. Once that is in order, you are open for love. Contact me to discuss this more. :-)

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet passionflame,

I would be more than happy to use my innate gifts to provide Honest Enlightenment on the future of your relationship status or any other area of your life.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

hi im vanessa and i’m in love with a guy named eric and i want to know if there will be a future relationship between us? Will I see him again if so when? does he love me? Does he ever think about me?