does he care at all

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My guy friend and i had an argument after i confronted him about a lie he told me. He said some extremely nasty hurtful things to me so i cut off all contact with him over a month ago. Since then i have seen online messages he posted abt me, some nice and some hateful. I’m wondering, does he miss me at all or even care that i’m gone from his life? Will he make any effort to contact me soon?

over 12 years ago

Yes he misses you. Yes he thinks of you. Contact me for more info.

over 12 years ago

Sherry,

Come Chat Live with me for complete honest Enlightenment on the situation between you and your ex-guy friend. I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium who is world renowned to be accurate. I never sugarcoat and won’t waste your time.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

He misses you,sure.He also has some other feelings about you as well as you and he could have handled that better about the lie. Lets have a chat session and see what else I can pick up for you. Blessed be!

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

let him come to you do not contact him. When it comes to lies and people think very carefully your approach sometimes it is better to not say anything and let them trip themselves up and let them feel guilty for lying and then come clean.