pressure

over 12 years ago

so their is this guy i been talking too for a while now….but i always have to leave every time the mother of his child comes over…why is that?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Geri,

This situation is openly transparent. Connect with me in Live Chat Today for 25% off normal pricing.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

contact me

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

the energy shows me his confussion about what he wants. contact me in live chat and lets talk about whats about to happen next

over 12 years ago

Contact me. I can help you through this. I know you are focused on what he wants. Your energy is screaming what it wants.

over 12 years ago
arianaskye didn't upload a photo

Ariana Skye (arianaskye)

63 posts

Feel free to contact me, it isn’t so much that he is confused about what he wants as it is he doesn’t want conflict. Contact me for further information. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Try and become friends with her. Perhaps the reason is because he doesn’t want drama and finds it easier to seperate the two. So maybe you could try being friends with her to show him that there won’t be any trouble or drama else this situation will continue and it will only bother you to the point that you will start wondering if the relationship is worth it and then most likely you will end it. So if you want the relationship to work start by trying to be friends with her

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

He isnt being straight with you,lets talk about this situation in chat.