when?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

when will I hear from him again? when will I see him?

over 12 years ago
psychicty's photo

TY Cross (psychicty)

3 posts

Hey Jenny , I can give u guidance,Your energy is strong , chat with me live and i can tell you more !

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jenny,how are you? I would be glad to look at your situation for you.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

HI Jenny! I am seeing alot of changes coming up around you and him yell to me in live chat and lets talk.

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hi Dear im strongly picking up on your energy and i have alot to tell you about Please view my profile and get back to me

over 12 years ago
capricornseer's photo

capricorn (capricornseer)

6 posts

hi jenny i would love to look into your situation lets talk in chat time frames can be tricky but for some reason the number 3 is a special number for you

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Be patient if he wants to contact you he will if you want to know more contact an advisor anyone of us can help

over 12 years ago

Jenny,

I am here for you. I will provide you with honest enlightenment with No sugarcoating. Lets Chat Live Today

over 12 years ago
arianaskye didn't upload a photo

Ariana Skye (arianaskye)

63 posts

I can provide you with the information you seek, there is much to know here! Contact me today for enlightenment. Many blessings dear!