question..

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

looking for a psychic who can tell me when I will hear from this police officer I went out with on Friday.. I haven’t heard much from him since Friday.. I really like him. he has everything I’m looking for in a guy.. am wondering when I will see him again and hear from him again..

over 12 years ago
aajay01's photo

"Master Love" AaJay "the he... (aajay01)

6 posts

Hello Jenny I can help you with this situation.

you will just need to answer few questions and I’ll analyze the situation and answer your question

Regards

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

If he is interested he will contact you. He is a cop he is busy so be patient if you want to know more you will need to contact an advisor

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you…please give me a call in chat !

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

bold Hello Dear im picking up alot of things you should know about on this certin situation im very intune and well connected with your bright aura please join me for a chat sometime looking forward to speaking with you meny blessings…

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.