love

over 12 years ago

hi im wondering how much longer i will be lonely and when things will turn round and come right and if i am doing the right thing

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Find an advisor to do a reading they can give more insight into this although you already know the answer any one of these advisors can help if you want to know more you will have to contact an advisor your drawn to that you really feel can help. And when you do get answers just go about life as normal and let it happen as it is meant to fixating on time distracts you away from the outcome

over 12 years ago

Hello. Please contact me for the answer to this and much more, I will give you complete insight on your future and all the obstacles coming your way, I include advice and if you charge per minute you get unlimited questions.

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

Until you learn to be happy by yourself, you will have issues with lonliness. Things will start turning around as soon as you change the way you are thinking. If you have to ask if you are doing the right thing, you already know the answer. Contact me directly and I will be happy to help you further.

over 12 years ago
aajay01's photo

"Master Love" AaJay "the he... (aajay01)

6 posts

I can use my analyzing technique and will let you know when will be your lucky day

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You dont need to be lonely now,Tania. There are people who would be there for you given the chance. Also,I see some positive things in your future…come to me in chat and let me tell you about them!

over 12 years ago

There are things going on just right outside of your awareness. I can help you not only get the answer you are seeking but take control of your destiny and bring about a new awareness.

Contact me if you would like to discuss this. I will offer you a free oonsultation to discuss what I can do to help you. If you are not interested you have not lost anything but time. If you are interested prepare yourself for a life changing experience.

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

sweety Im here for you give me a call I wont only be your psychic but also your friend, I wont try to sell you anything crazy either!! just give me a call I know i can help you. I can feel that youve been through alot. I just want to let you know Im here

Love & Light Desiree