is this for real

over 12 years ago
topguy didn't upload a photo

gm (topguy)

3 posts

I would like to know if our readings are recorded and available to other psychics to read. I am asking because i tested a few psychics and asked them non existant things and they all said the same thing. how is this possible when it is not true. can the psychics see how many times we called and who we chatted to.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Readings aren’t just about the past or the present but also the future and when you think something and think it enough it becomes a reality that is why it pays not to play test the psychic especially if what your asking and continue to ask is not what you really want.

over 12 years ago
aeon didn't upload a photo

Aeon Pi Phlo (aeon)

6 posts

Everything that is shared between two people is brought forth from the energy involved. So if your holding a illusion out in your energy field its relevance rests with you and will prompt the psychic to present you with a response that correlates with the energy field that you hold. A illusion has as much power as the holder of it. So when your trying to TEST your really not being authentic with the process and you must be open to truly receive.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Everything between you and a reader should be confidential,though the transcripts are kept for your convienience.