Fed Up !

over 12 years ago

Hi, Im new to this. Ive had a rough 5 years or so, and I know that there a lot of people worse off than me, I really do wish I could just “give up” sometimes. I ask my angel and spirit friends for help, but when will there be light at the end of the tunnel? Many thanks lnl xxx

over 12 years ago

I would like to chat with you about this. 5 years is a long time to be under stress. Hoping and wishing for the day that things will change is only the first step in your journey to a healing and peaceful existance. I can use my gifts to talk about your journey and assist you in regaining control of your destiny. I am open and honest. You may not like or understand what I have to say, in time and with reflection it will come to you. There is life and happiness waiting very patiently for you. Contact me and we can chat about it!

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Jane, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, I offer a free introduction to make sure there is a connection between us, before a session. I look forward to speaking with you! Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hiya Jane, I would love to help you with this, together we can figure out what this dark cloud that has been looming over you has been all about, and then figure out how to fix it. When you visit me, you will always get the honest, gentle answers you need. We can change your path!

Hope to see you soon! Hugz Myztic Tam

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can help you find your pathway back to where you need to be. Let me know if you would like some help on this by contacting me in chat. I have helped 1000s of people get their lives back on track and I can help you too!Blessings always!