real love

over 12 years ago
passionfame didn't upload a photo

passionfame

9 posts

Hi I want to no if this new guy that I’m interested in..is the new love that I’m looking for? Or if it will go somewhere with him? Ive been hurt a lot in the past by men who claimed they love me… I don’t want to be hurt n e more.

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hello Join me for a chat to have your Most important questions revealed Im Picking up on your energy and see a few Oppertunites This may be what you have waiting for im new to bitwine But not to the psychic World please view my profile and contact Me with your concerns looking forward to Speaking with you. meny blessings…

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

You dont need to be hurt anymore. And you dont deserve it. Lets do a reading and see what I see for you!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, I offer a free introduction to make sure there is a connection between us, before a session. I look forward to speaking with you! Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi there! Our journey to find “the one” is never easy, especially when our heart has been broken before. I would be happy to help you look at his emotions, his inner thoughts and the situation to see what you can expect. Honest, caring answers is what you will get when you visit me.

Hope to see you soon.

Hugz Myztic Tam

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

The only way is to take a chance you don’t have to pour your heart out take your time but if you let the past control you then you will never be truly happy. Find an advisor anyone of us can help you and give you answers that you seek