my home

over 12 years ago

hi , i have a lot of stuff going on in my life, i get stress out at times, cause i dont know whats going to happen. i pray to be at peace until i have closer. re; my home, bankruptcy , family drama etc.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

contact me in live chat Id love to help you

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Angie,I would be happy to help you. Please look over my profile and see my skills and experience,then contact me here on Bitwine. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Angie, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, I offer a free introduction to make sure there is a connection between us, before a paid session. I look forward to speaking with you! Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi Angie, I would love to look at all of this for you, guide you and help you find the answers you need to make things a little easier.

hope to hear from you soon. Hugz Myztic Tam