im scared of myself

over 12 years ago

My name is cindy. DOB 5th August 1978 I am tired of my life, Im tired of being single, Im tired of watching everyone around me get everything I have always wanted. Someone to love and kids. I have tried to be good my whole life and yet nothing good seems to happen for me accept my family and friends, who I am so greatful to have in my life. People keep telling me to keep trying something will come but I have been trying hard I have been putting myself out there, even online dating and nothing. I know I have more then alot of people have. I just want someone to love thats all. How long do I have to wait.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
dimentia's photo

chrystal_light (dimentia)

2 posts

i have had those feelings before and i have overcome them if u r interested perhaps we can talk or i can refer u to someone i totally believe in. I dont want you to feel this way. I hope i hear from u even if u dont get a reading

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I can totally understand what you are going through come talk with me in live chat and lets see what is going on.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hello those feelings that you have , I understand where you come from. Call me during a live chat so we can talk about this.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi Cindy you are going through a verry tough time right now let me be the one to guide you in the right direction and lets get to the bottom of this,Its time for you to be happy

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Cindy,

It’s that time of year again! The cold of Winter and thoughts of traditional family as the holidays approach is beginning to set into the loneliest of hearts.

Connect with me in Live Chat for Full Enlightenment on what your future holds and how to Not Feel “Blue”!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Cindy,I would be happy to read you and see whats ahead for you. I have done thousands of readings and though new to this site,I am sure I can give you some honest answers. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hi Cindy im picking up that your mind is very troubled i know your going through Alot right now but im picking up on some New changes your Mind Body And soul has Some sort of a Higher calling i know you need guidance right now it you have been let down in the past You don’t know where to get your Answers from view my profile And join me for a chat i would like you to feel comfortable with me and the session with me will be 100% honesty i don’t beat around the Bush im very in tune with your energy speak to you soon! dear meny blessings…

over 12 years ago

I am picking up a lot of negative energy that is surrounding you. This energy will prevent your happiness and ability to be loved as long as it surrounds you. The good news is that this energy is supressing the good soothing energy that is needed for love to flourish. Contact me and let me help you rid yourself of your negative energy and let the light of love shine in on one.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Cindy, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, I offer a free introduction to make sure there is a connection between us, before a session. I look forward to speaking with you! Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hiya Cindy, I think your amazing for seeing the good things you have, and appreciating that even though your heart is breaking for personal reason. I can see clearly your an awesome energy. I would love to take the time to see why certain things are not coming into your life path, once we do that we can fix it, and i will be there for you every step of the way. I look forward to working with you, I hope you come by for a visit.

Big Hugz Myztic Tam

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Your stronger than you think but your conf4dance has taken a knock and same with your self esteen and now you question your self worth. Part of the problen is your focussing on others in what they are doing and what they have this has caused you to feel jealous and now your attracting negativity into your life. Your now creating the opposite of what you want and a reality that is making you miserable. Time to send those thoughts packing, replace those thoughts with positive memories of good things you have achieved and keep doing that every time you feel a negative thought come on and very quickly you will see your life turn around. Stop focussing on others it is causing mental blocks for you. You can turn things around more than you think. From this moment forward write a list of what you want and come up with a plan to achieve the end result of each there is more than one way to make something happen

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

Cindy,

My heart breaks for you honey. It is impossible to find the answers to your exterior questions until you have peace of mind. I would love to assist you.