desperate to see my daughters for the holidays

over 12 years ago
handsomefka didn't upload a photo

gucci vuitton (handsomefka)

5 posts

does any real psychic see me with my kids any time soon i want to spend christmas with my two daughters PLEASE do not try to scam me into buying some fake love spell or anything of that nature i know spells are not real only scams desperate people out there hard earn money ??

i feel like im ready to die im haunted day and night i cant sleep i want to see my kids again i feel like giving up on life my life is too painfull now my name is tee 4 30 1990 and i have two daughters name 12 16 07 and 06 04 09 i havnt seen them in two years its tearing me up inside think bout my girls day and night i still send them money toys christmas presents bday presents etc i want to know when will i see my two baby girls again??? i want to be a full time dad 24 7 father i miss them so much

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Guci,

Connect with me in Live Chat for complete, honest enlightenment and direction on how to make your dreams come true.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I can help you,Gucci. Lets take a look in a reading and you will have the answers you need.