LOVE

over 12 years ago

Is he hiding his feeling’s for me and why does he run hot and cold on me,,,advice please…ty

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

Hi Sarah i am picking up on alot of issues in your situation there is a reason for him acting like this call me for asurance and guidness to your situation

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Sweety I am Here for you, I can help answer all of your questions, And I also have solutions to reuniting. take a moment to read my profile and my reviews… Im here for you.

Love & Light, Desiree

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Sarah,he is a man….thats why he runs hot and cold. :) We can do a reading on this and see whats really going on.

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

Sarah, There are many reasons. I would love to help you with this.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Sarah, not only is this energy super stubborn, he does not feel ready for commitment. I know he is very torn between what his heart wants, and what his head tells him. I believe there is a lot holding him back. He has a lot of things conflicting in his life path right now. If you want to know more about what is going on with him, just come by for a visit and I would be happy to help.

Hugz Tam