will he miss me when move?

over 12 years ago

i am planning to move to another city next year and have not told someone very close to me yet. we work together quite a lot. he is very dependent on me. i have been told we have a good connection. what will he do when i tell him of my plans to move, thus ending our relationship?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Hi Jessica i am seeing alot going on around you. i also se ethat your kinda leary on hiring a psychic because you dont wnat to be feed BS. thats understandable. why dont you try my ten dollar deal ask me two questions in email. all you have to do is come to live chat. pay the 10 dollar fee then send your email with your questions. and i will answer then asap. Its that easy! I am seieng alot around this and would love to give you some guidance about him.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Jessica,

I am here for you. I am a natural born Psychic Medium and world renowned to be accurate. I do provide honest enlightenment with No Sugar Coating!

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

HI DEAR CALL ME FOR MY 10 DOLLAR SPECIAL FOR 20 MIN

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I read your post recently and I have to ask why have you not told this person what you have with that person isn’t really a relationship if you can’t be honest with them as one of the key ingredients to a successful relationship is honesty. Are you afraid that because you work together things will get nasty between you. There is that risk but when you mix business with pleasure you take that risk. You are better to tell him now before he finds out through someone else. Have you thought that he may want to come with you give him that option or is that something you don’t want. Give him the opportunity to decide here your not being fair on him. If you both decide to go your seperate ways let him go now so he has time to get used to not having you around so he can move on to someone else. Do what is right the longer you leave this the worse the impact will be for not telling him.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Jessica! I would love to do a reading on this for you and to give you some answers your really going to need!Blessed be!

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

The relationship doesn’t have to end. Contact me for more information.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I would hate for you to move, and then find out his reaction, when you could express what your plans are now and actually see for yourself how this energy would react. I am a huge believer that the truth will set you free, nomatter what it is. If you hold back and wait to tell this energy and leave you will never truly know how your decission or absense will affect them. Tell them, watch,listen and you will see what I feel you have needed to see for some time now from this energy.

Big hugz Myztic Tam