My Ex Boyfriend. (Please help)

over 12 years ago

Me and my Ex Jonathan were so close, two peas in a pot, closer than glue, whatever other cliche catch phrases makes sense. I really thought he was the one. We were so in love, people were very surprised and had high hopes for us. But then, a time came where things got ugly and the connection faded. (Well, for him at least.) Finally our relationship came to an end he and admitted that towards the end of the relationship he lost feelings for me and “fell out of love” a few months past and we haven’t really talk since. it really kills me inside. I still love him and there is not one day i don’t think about him. I’m just wondering if there is anyway i can get him back? and if he still has feelings for me enough for us to get back together? Thank you, Blessings. -Melissa

over 12 years ago

Hello. Please send me a chat, I can definitely help you out with this. I am 100% honest and accurate.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Let me help you. Please contact me asap.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i am seeing alot around this please come to me in chat and lets talk about what is going on.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
intuitive_living's photo

Psychic Barbara (intuitive_living)

10 posts

hello i am a reiki master healer as well as a psychic healer- i can assist you in chat

over 12 years ago

Still confused? Contact me now :)

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Please come to me for a reading and let me tell you what I pick up on this matter. I am honest and dont tell fairy tales. Blessed be!

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you, I can be your safe haven. I would love to embrace you, help you to understand and set your mind at peace, Love & Light KatherineLynne (LightWorker)

over 12 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

yes i see what is bloking you and him and i can help you put the love back in your life im will give you verey honest answers in a live chat

over 12 years ago

The interesting thing is that you will not want him even if he would want to come back. The answers lie within you and you only have to look to yourself for the answer. I can assist you with tapping into your personal abilitiesto get your answers. You have a brighter future waiting for you. Contact me and we can discuss what I am sensing in your future.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi Melissa, My heart goes out to you, I know how hard it is to lose your soul mate. I wish that I could conduct a full session for you here on the board but I cant I need private conversation with you to get his energies, and the energies surrounding the situation with the two of you. I am very curious why his feelings changed, if they honestly did change. If there are outside influences and what is causing this block I am seeing. I would really like to take the time and help you with this. I will give you honest and clear answers to help you through this.

I really hope to see you.

Big Hugz Myztic Tam