reunite

over 12 years ago

he finally made contact today via text, what wil happen now?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am feeling the energy of the next steps here for you. contact me in live chat and lets see what is going on.

over 12 years ago
clairvoyant_zeus's photo

Zeus (clairvoyant_zeus)

2 posts

Please contact me for a live session..

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Raylene,I can help you with this and draw him to you. Look over my profile and let me know when you are ready to see some changes. Blessings!

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Take your time let him chase you and let nature take it’s course. There have been a couple of programmes recommended by advisors on here the first win back love by annalyn caras and catchem and keepem by christian carter have a read they are good relationship programmes. Don’t be in a rush and enjoy the time with him things fall into place a lot easier when your having fun

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Rosepetals,

I know you are wanting to help our clients, but you must stop giving out free advice on this forum. That is not what the “Ask a Psychic” forum is for. Please set a good example from now on and not give out your answers freely. We are trying to send the message to our clients and the rest of the world that this is not a free site. I hope you understand! Thanks, Julia Angel

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Julia please do not approach me in that manner I find it disrespectful and offensive if you continue to follow me on this site I will deem it harrassment you do not know my circumstances so stop assuming you do how about you utilise what I post to attract clients instead of attacking advisors and giving yourself a bad image

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

Good luck Raylene. If you would like to speak further, I would be more than happy to assist you.