Is there such thing as a soulmate?

over 12 years ago

Is my husband my soulmate? Are we compatible or is there someone else for me? Jami Lyn 3/4/76 Christopher Ryan 9/13/74

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

HI DEAR IM PICKING UP ON ALOT OF THING IN YOUR SITUATION THERE IS ALOT OF STRESS CONFUSMENT AROUND HIM PLEASE CALL ME

over 12 years ago

Im testing my abilities.. picking up stress and maybe some sadness.. Something isnt feeling right to me. Was there a arguement recently?

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am seeing alot o strong energy around him and lso around another man that you homd interrest in contact me in live chat.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

please contact me for honest reading

over 12 years ago
psychic_adam's photo

psychic_adam

6 posts

most of what i can get just by .d.o.b is strang an vibrint u must contact me in live chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to do a reading for you on this and give you the answers you need. Either by email or chat,just let me know when you are ready.

One thing I would like to add here though. I do not believe we all have ONE soulmate. That just wouldnt make sense. What if your soulmate was born too early or too late making them too young or too old to be acceptable,or maybe born in a country far away or a place that you wouldnt ever visit? There would be a majority of people out there in unhappy relationships. So the important thing here is not to focus too much on someone being the ONE. Hope you understand what I mean by that!

over 12 years ago
desertroze's photo

Mrs. Parks (desertroze)

10 posts

Jami, there is such a thing as a soul mate. I would love to learn more about your situation and help you further.

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

yes there is but also twin flame your both fire signs which makes for an interesting marriage. You already know deep down the answers a lot of the time people fear the truth but the truth is what sets you free so don’t be afraid once you face that and decide what you want and talk to your husband you can then begin to live again as what your thinking and feeling I would say has been like that for a while perhaps you need to take a stroll down memory lane and remember why you married your husband.