Hi, confused

over 12 years ago

Okay hello everyone. I thank all who have taken time to read. I’m really getting stressed out, I’ve missed my period. Taken two pregnacy tests both negative. Am I pregnant? I’m in no place to have a baby.

Please any insight would be lovely.

My name is Sharon (dob-2/6/86)

over 12 years ago

Hello. Come to me for a psychic reading, I’m 100% honest, give accurate answers and even advice.

Blessings

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

as you said you are stressed and sometimes that effects the menstral cycle. you should try going for a check up

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts

hello i would love to chat with you i can anwser all questions and put you at ease mind body and soul….. i dont see that you are pregnant a missed menstral cycle can be do to stress please contact me a.s.a.p i hope you will be willing to allow my help i give 100% truthfull anwsers no suger coating.

over 12 years ago
s.gautam's photo

Shiv shankar singh (s.gautam)

2 posts

hi.Sharon A W i can see your true heart pls come on live session

over 12 years ago
psychic_adam's photo

psychic_adam

6 posts

i see more then what u want to know i see an feel a strang vib about u feel free to come in live session with me

over 12 years ago
rosepetals didn't upload a photo

rosepetals

34 posts

Go see a doctor as they can discuss your options and refer you for counsilling if need be

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Sharon I would be glad to look at this for you.

over 12 years ago
meadowssong didn't upload a photo

meadowssong

6 posts

Go to the doctor or a pregnancy crisis center. Look in the phone book and choose one that aligns with your beliefs. If you are pregnant you will need a doctor and if not will there may be something else going on with your body.