in laws & drinking

over 12 years ago
annonymous didn't upload a photo

annonymous

1 post

my husband is a regular drinker and a very stubborn person. he never used to be so stubborn with me but he is now. I want him to quit drinking completely and listen to me more often. Also his mother and his sister are two very interfering people in our lives and i would love it if they were cut out of our lives completely as they brainwash him. WHAT CAN BE DONE HERE??

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I am seeing alot that is about to chnage here for you. contact me in live chat and we will talk about him and your annoying inlaws.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The first thing he was probably driven to drink as a result of being controlled as an escape. He probably became difficult with you as a way of taking back control.

Your going about things wrong never try and force someone to do anything or demand they change that gets their backs up and the do it more. He has to realise on his own he has a problem and then want to get help. Do not demand he get rid of family that makes things worse for you and can see why he is stubborn with you. He has to see things for himself. You could try intervention but that is risky. You could contact dr oz and see what he suggests. But have a chat with aa in regards to the best approach that will have the greatest affect. You could try tough love that means walking away from him but then thats giving a man an ultamatum and that’s normally not a good idea. You could try the I fear that I may lose you through illness brought on by his drinking such as liver failure. I don’t want to lose you and then walk away leaving him to think about that. Just watch your approach in this.

over 12 years ago
psychic_advisor_toni didn't upload a photo

Psychic Toni (psychic_advisor_toni)

2 posts

YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE THEM HATE HIM… CALL ME AND ‘ILL TELL YOU

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call now for ACCURACY N HONESTY ONLY ! i cant sugarcoat anything n please have your name n d.o.b. READY! :)