HELP- PLEASE!!!

over 12 years ago

Okay. Let me explain the situation. My ex and I stopped speaking earlier this year due to his drinking issues. We did an intervention and he choose not to seek help. I put up my walls and stopped speaking with him. A few months later he begins to contact me- calling me (when i did not give him my home number- he looked it up and called not saying anything. Then he started to continue to contact me. I found out he had a girlfriend. A mutual friend of ours told her about his problems- the drinking, his destructive behavior, etc., basically warning her about him and even telling her that he still communicates with me. What is going on with their situation and with him contacting me?

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Your ex is basically still not over you and miss how caring you are for him as well. :)

Feel free to call me for more information and details. I’d like to help. :)

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Jessica

What I see here is very straight forward and simple from the movie I see they show me.

I will tell you for free,because it’s so clear and to the point.

Bless!

Victory

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Please Take The Time To Read My Profile, I can help you. I do feel some negativity coming from this.

But I cant fully connect until I get all of The Names and dob. I’m Here For You if youd like to talk.

Love & Light Desiree