Future of finances

over 12 years ago

I am currently in alot of debt. I will like to know how the next 6 months for me will be and if money is coming my way.

over 12 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

well if you wanna know about your future i would have to open the cards for you it tells you past present and future im having a special for $10 contact me and i will tell you whatever there is to know..

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

The firrt thing when it comes to money is what are you doing to help your situation. For example look at the brands you buy change them if they are the most expensive as the cheaper brands are made by these other companies and it’s the packaging your paying for. Find a wholesaler to shop at when you shop retail they add 100% mark up on goods. There is nothing wrong with the cheaper toilet paper all your doing is flushing your money down the toilet. How you spend your money is very important the universe helps those who help themselves starting with the above. If you smoke and drink give it up your wasting money. I would recommend you speak to a budget advisor its free if you are referred by somewhere like citizens advice beaureau or community advice centre and they will go through all your options. Do you have nap available where you are it’s a mini bankrupcy but doesn’t have the same affect as a bankrupcy. You could try consolodating all your debt into one loan paid off over a longer period at a smaller interest rate your bank is a good starting point but shop around. Show the universe you are doing something about your situation and it is more likely to help

Can you try the following you will understand why and you will see an improvement in the future as a result.

This is just for a month. Pick 1 habbit that costs you money each week such as alcohol, smoking, junk food, gambling and each time you would purchase these things take out the money go to your bank open up a seperate account and deposit the money make sure the account is a high interest savings account. After a month check the balance you will be surprised how much you have saved then use that money to pay your debts