over 12 years ago

What is better as a guide:

Your Angels?

The energy from Astrology/planets?

or

Star Sign predictions?

over 12 years ago

I don’t think either’s really “better”.

I personally, prefer angels but that’s because that’s what I work with better and what I’ve found to be most accurate for me.

Astrology is beyond me completely, I haven’t even tried to look into that because it doesn’t interest me at all and the one time I did consider it it just confused me. Star signs (as far as I’m concerned bearing in mind what I just said) is similar, if not the same as Astrology.

If I were to get a reading, I would go with whatever the reader worked with best. They’re all accurate if the reader can work with them well enough.

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i can help you out but all are very good but certain readings are good for whats going on in ones life

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I personally work with Astrology and Tarot.I find Astrology to be one of the most telling,and ancient forms of divination.It gives you a very precise and detailed “portrait” of your life and what is to come.I would love to do a natal chart reading for you,and tell you all about yourself.Send me a message and i will give you all the details.blessings~

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Angels or better known as arch angels are there to help all you have to do is ask. I certainly would rely on the other 2 waiting for things to happen when you need urgent help not such a good idea

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

For me they all come together. :)

It’s not just one part of it – it’s a package to get maximum insight etc..

So for me, I always work with Angels, knows Astrology and planet placements and I do Oracle reading and Tarot too. :)