reunite with ex

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

I had a psychic tell me i would be spending time with my ex-boyfriend soon and possibly be getting back together as a couple.

Does anyone see this happening? Thanks!

dob… mine 9-8-76 his 1-28-70

over 12 years ago
psychicgiovanni's photo

Gio (psychicgiovanni)

26 posts

Hello Sherry7619, I would be more then happy to assisted you in a reading. Please allow me to look deeper into your sitatuion I would need to connect better with your Aura/Energy to provide the answers your looking for. I’m online now :)

over 12 years ago
scarlet_rose82's photo

Psychic Blasia (scarlet_rose82)

9 posts

Hello Dear Heart,

I would love to assist you in this area of your life. Im truly here for you every step of the way!!Im just a click away!! ~ Many Blessings with light & love Scarlet Rose Blossom

over 12 years ago
heartdivine's photo

Heart Divine (heartdivine)

67 posts

Hi dear,

Let me know if you are interested to do a reading. Sometimes, it’s not just a matter of when or what. You have to know what is wrong, what blocks this from happening and “how” will you be able to fix it. Let me know if you are interested. I am just a call away! :)

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

let me look into it is that something you think will happen yourself? its been a while

over 12 years ago
psychicsarafina's photo

Esmeralda (psychicsarafina)

22 posts

I will need your ex name and dob so that I can pick up the surrounding energies I will give you full details on what will happen and direction to succeed. Contact me live now!