So sad

over 12 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Hi guys I am feeling so sad today as was seeing somebody and was hopeful but it finished last night and I am still thinking of my ex (not this guy frm last night). Miss him so much :-( I cant afford a reading today though which is making me even sadder. Pls keep me in your good thoughts. Thank you xx

over 12 years ago
highway_hermit didn't upload a photo

Rev. James Bulls, RMT (highway_hermit)

29 posts

Hi, Irish; if you can’t hire me today, that’s fine – you’re always welcome to visit for a free one-card reading. Maybe together we can find a message to reflect on and help you find a way forward? I’m usually available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but I’m on other days by appointment. I’m also adding you to my prayer scroll – I’ll keep you in my thoughts.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need councelling you clearly have not dealt with past breakups. It is coming through very clearly. What your experiening is a form of grief and you need to deal with the loss before it turns into depression. What councelling will do is help you deal with the pain and help you to see its not your loss its his. What you are feeling is normal. If money is the issue see citizens advice beaureau or similar which is a community advice centre and they can refer you. Take care of you first forget guys and get you back on track.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you have fears from the past, right now i would like to have a session with you to unlock your happiness because right now you have many walls around you that is keeping your true happiness closed behind doors, may i please get you to click my name click on send msg and provide me with your name and date of birth to allow me to connect to you as i ensure accuracy and honesty for you to have happiness in your life