Why I do feel trapped?

over 12 years ago

Like my life is stuck or something?

over 12 years ago
mysticalsamantha's photo

Samantha (mysticalsamantha)

8 posts

Hello I am online now to assist you. I would need to look deeper into your life to find out the in core of your problem. But I could tell you I am picking up lot of mix’d energy’s from you. Looking forward to speaking with you.. :)

over 12 years ago

I think it’s Allen; He’s a Cancer…I need to get rid of him or avoid him at all cost! :D

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Your not stuck just your thinking is. If that guy is making you so unhappy end it. If a friend came to you with the exact same problem what would you tell them.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hi there,

I can help you decide weither your on the right path in life or not. Or what you can do to improve your life so you dont always feel so trapped. and I agree with Debbie if he is making you unhappy then end it. I do see some good things instore for you….. if you would like more information on any of this contact me for a chat,

Annabell :)

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Limbo is a very hard place to be. I think right now this phase of your life calls for very decisive thinking. Do not second guess yourself. Make your decisions, trust them and stick with them.

I feel a very smart energy in you, and something has changed to make you start second guessing yourself. Pfft… You are you, and you rock so get back on that train of thought and take some control and know your on the right path. I can promise if you do this, you wont feel stuck anymore at all!

smiles Myztic

over 12 years ago
theangel72's photo

Angel Jacobs (theangel72)

6 posts

Your stuck because your in fear mode, call to get help to get out of it…