Frustrated

over 12 years ago

I am so frustrated with things….career, family everything….any thing I can put some hope into?

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi I would love to do a 12 card reading for you,it covers all the concerns you mentioned and more,with one reading.Message me with your dob and i will draw one card for you free of charge to see if we have a connection.have a blessed day-stacy

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

if you can send me a msg with your date of birth and first name only. i would be glad to see the bright sides of life you can look foward to :)

over 12 years ago

mark sorry that things are not going well for you at this time. however there are good changes in store for you very soon. try to keep your hopes in a positive position and you will see the changes much sooner.

may god bless you. catty.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Things will get better and there are many things you can do have a listen to the strangest secret audio as a starting point it certainly made a difference for me. Everything begins with a thought if you nurture that thought with positivity you will attract what you want just as long as your genuine and not going to harm anyone in the process anything is possible. Message me I have something you can try that will work it is a guarded secret only a few priviledged get hold of.