Employment

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have been out of a job exactly 1 year today was forced to leave as the stress 1 person caused me caused me to fall sick for 5 months as they were not signing stuff off and deducting things that were breeching my contract. Others had this happen too and also left as they had had a gutsful. Unfortunately things have escalated out of control since then. Something bad happened and so have been forced to stay unemployed because of a pending issue yet had things been investigated properly they would have found toyota are at fault and I would have obtained a job long before now. I still don’t have a job. I am frustrated and stressed and I am not sleeping too well at present. I am out of pocket as in it has cost me $41,723.00 from losing my car, incurring debt and loss of income for 9 out of those 12 months. I need a job. I am a qualified meter reader, have worked in customer service for 20 years, part of that is call centre, retail, in a supermarket, in a restaurant and have done other things. I am naturally gifted at drawing, write poetry and am a quick learner. I enjoy helping people and hope to get my psychology degree. I have many other gifts and have the determination and persistance of a raging bull. I am a fighter normally but these last few days have taken its toll. I am fed up I can’t keep going on like this. I have had readings in the past but nothing has eventuated. I have lost a great deal including my soulmate. Why is the universe ignoring me it knows I need a job. I have been having weird dreams in one of them someone was showing me someones facebook page and on it were the words ’’silly little girl she still doesn’t know it’s me’’ the page belonged to a friend and I told her about the dream and she asked me whos it was I couldn’t tell her it was her. In another dream I was at a sociaj gathering and out of nowhere the woman who raised me appeared with a bow and an oversized ueedle filled with blue liquid and went to pull the needle back and let go but it backfired and hit her she then fell and tumbled down into a skip bin with a slicing machine in it and was sliced to death. In another dream I was chatting to a friend online and she handed me a bill for $91.08 per month and asked me to pay for it, it was for her graduation I couldn’t afford it so I organised a graduation a yard. An aunt and a cousin appeared and the fence was being painted green. I got to see what the graduation would look like. I have had other weird dreams as well.

over 12 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

i can help you with this.

experienced psychic from brussels.

God bless, art

over 12 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I am unable to chat as my internet got cut off am using a device that does not use and is not compatible with adobe flash player 10 which is required to chat. I am without a job, no money, in debt, just got rid of a legal issue so that obstacle no longer exists. I haven’t a clue what jobs I want to apply for it’s been over a year since being forced out of a job. Does anyone have any insight I have just had to deal with 3 trolls over the last week that hasn’t helped so I am a little lost right now.